Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Playing Catch-up: Spring 2014

The last four months have gone by so fast, but I will try my best to catch up since this is my only form of documenting our lives.
On March 2nd, Eva Lynn Nicoli was born!




My sister Marni had lost a previous baby girl that was born at only 24 weeks gestation back in 2012, so we were elated that Eva was healthy and born full-term to Marni and Emilio. We are so happy for them, and just love Eva to pieces!

At the beginning of April, we drove to Salt Lake to meet Eva and spend some time with Marni. We had a blast spending time with cousins, staying with my uncle and aunt who had a plethora of toy cars for Max (he was in heaven there), visiting the Dinosaur museum, and of course, snuggling with Eva. My aunt Leona even arranged a nice family home evening and dinner with all her kids and grandkids--it was wonderful seeing all my cousins again and seeing Max play with their children. Here are some pictures of our time in Salt Lake...












More updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment