Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Gratitude 2013

Blessings I am grateful for on this Thanksgiving Eve....

-Atonement of Jesus Christ 

-My loving husband and happy, healthy boy 

-The two angels in my life who I know are watching over me and my family, Mom and Lucianna. 

-Music

-Humor

-Eternal families

-The comforts of our home: running water, warm bed, appliances, etc.

-Modern medicine--which contributed in extending my life so I can say that as of tomorrow, I have lived 26 wonderful years so far! (and hopefully many more years to come)

-Good wholesome books: I made it a goal this year to read 15 books (random number, I know) and I am so glad I did! I love that books can be educational, enlightening, and/or can take us on great adventures! 

-Skiing and the beautiful snow


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! We really do have so much to be thankful for and Thanksgiving is the perfect reminder :)

    ReplyDelete