Thursday, February 14, 2013

My loves

On this cold and snowy Valentines day, as my sweet baby boy naps, I can't help but take a moment to reflect. I feel so blessed on this day to have my little family. Though days can be difficult, and life has definitely thrown me some curve balls over the last year, I am so grateful for each moment with my loves.

Max is such a feisty, energetic boy that never ceases to love me despite my shortcomings. I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him.


Sporting Mom and Dad's hats




Adam is an amazing husband and father. He completes me in so many ways, and helps me strive to be a better person. I love you, Adam.




Lastly, I can't help but mention my dear mother on this day. She loved Valentines day. All growing up, and even through college, she would always put together a package of treats with a sweet note telling me she loved me. As I got older, it really made me love and appreciate her for all her sweet efforts and thoughtfulness. I love you, Mom.

I love this pic of Adam and my mom


While V day is thought to be a day of romance, I think of it as a day to remember all my loved ones. I am so grateful for ALL of my family, the Chandlers and Halls, and love each of you. Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! I was thinking about you today and how you have two valentines this year, lucky you! :) I also love that picture of Adam and your mom (and of course I love the pictures of your chubby-cheeked Max)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! You are so thoughtful and darling. Happy (late) Valentines day to you! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete