Monday, May 2, 2011

Top 10 Reasons I Love My Husband

Lately, I've been hearing a lot of women speak negatively about their husbands. Not that I don't ever get frustrated or that my husband is perfect, but I think it's essential to a healthy marital relationship to speak well of our spouses. So, I thought I'd share my list of wonderful qualities I see in my husband, and encourage you to make your own list sometime. Keep it to yourself, or share it with your spouse. :)



1) My husband, Adam, can make me laugh, even when I'm in the worst of worst moods. It's definitely a great gift he has.

2) He has a great love for people, and is kind to everyone.

3) He's adventurous and spontaneous.

4) I know that someday he's going to make a great father.

5) He's patient.

6) He's really good-looking--okay, that's pretty shallow, but I don't care. He's a stud!!!

7) He's such a hard-worker. He works so hard at his work, in school, and for our small family. You wouldn't believe how much he can get done in a day!

8) I really admire his confidence. He's not at all arrogant, but he really puts himself out there and is willing to try new things.

9) He's a great listener.

10) He brings out the best in me.

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love this post and that you put it out there for us to see. Love you and miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All true...like father, like son! :) Loved your reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete