Saturday, June 9, 2012

38 weeks




Only two weeks left to go, give or take a few days! I can hardly believe how slow and yet fast this pregnancy has gone by. Each day being pregnant has seemed slow and never ending, but when I reflect on the last 9 months, I can't believe he's almost here!
While we look forward to meeting baby and would welcome him anytime now, Adam and I have been enjoying our time together. Now that Adam is out of school, we seem to have so much more time in the evenings to just hang out. It's sooo great! Particularly this past week, we've had time to take leisure walks around the neighborhood, play ping pong or the kinect, work on baby stuff, go swimming, or just chill and watch our favorite TV shows. I just LOVE spending time with my hubby, and am so grateful for these last few weeks to be alone together.
I've been working as a nanny for the last 5 months to a sweet little girl. I was originally working about 60 hrs every two weeks, but recently I've only been watching her two days a week. I thought it would be nice to work less and have time for prepare for the baby, but it's really just making me crazy. I now have too much time on my hands, with little left to do...shopping anyone??? :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness didnt even know you were pregnant!! congrats girl and can i just say that i love the name of your blog. it sure was the galilee experience for the 2 of you! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete