Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Giving Thanks

I am grateful for....
1) the Gospel of Jesus Christ
2) My wonderful loving husband
3) The temple and the ordinances performed there
4) Loving parents and in-laws that support and love me
5) Math! Yes, you read right...it's been great to expand my knowledge of the world and to challenge my mind.
6) I'm grateful to know the Lord is watching out for my mom, and that her health is improving.
7) The opportunity to get an education. I know I complain all the time that I just want to graduate and be done with school, but when hearing about the girls in Afghanistan that are being persecuted for going to school, I am reminded of how truly blessed I am to have so many great opportunities.
8) A baby's laugh-it brings me so much joy to hear a baby giggle :)
9) A roof over my head
10) And last but not least, I'm grateful for all of my wonderful friends and family that support me in all I do. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! It's so fun to reflect on what you are really grateful even though some of the things we are grateful are also a pain in the butt at times(school)! Happy Thanksgiving Adam and Rachel!

    ReplyDelete