Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jerusalem If I Forget Thee

Today, I am without the Love of my life but I am anxiously awaiting our permanent union in SIX DAYS... Six days seems like forever if all one does is think about it, so I have come up with some creative ways to pass the time. It has now been a year since we began our journey in Jerusalem so I decided to make a few artist renderings of some of my favorite places there.
Now, I am no artist so realize what I am now posting to the world requires a lot of courage on my part. It was really just something to do in order to pass the time. All that I know about art comes from a few episodes of Bob Ross. Excuses aside, Here it Goes...
A Pencil Sketch of the Doom of the Rock
Cartoon Drawing of the Garden Tomb and Rachel
Oil Painting of the BYU Jerusalem Center

No comments:

Post a Comment